Become an LP - Check out the details on Angel List
In partnership with:
An "index" approach to investing in no-code/low-code companies via a rolling fund.
What is Makerpad?
An educational company focused on no-code/low-code technologies. Makerpad is the #1 platform for anyone interested in the no-code movement and this fund is being run in close partnership with Makerpad. Investors include Earnest Capital, Andrew Wilkinson (Tiny), Sahil Lavingia (Founder of Gumroad), Andy McLoughlin (Uncork Capital), Ross Mason (founder of Mulesoft), Ronald Hans (founder of WeTransfer), Balaji Srinivasan (ex CTO Coinbase & a16z) and several others.
There are 3 investments that we have currently committed to which will be included in the first quarter of the fund:
- Causal. Build financial models effortlessly and share them with interactive, visual dashboards that everyone will understand.
- Investors include Coatue and Passion Capital.
- Founders are Oxford University grads, ex Nested and Whatsapp.
- Stacker. Stacker lets you create the digital tools you need to engage your customers, partners and team, all powered by the data in your Airtable or Google Sheets.
- Experienced team who met as Salesforce consultants.
- Large and growing market. More than 250 customers including Google and Amazon.
- Y Combinator S20 batch graduates.
- Y Combinator S20 batch graduates
- I made the intro to the investors leading the round.
Previous angel investments
Who are the LPs?
Our current LPs come from a wide range of companies:
- Earnest Capital
- Tiny Capital
What is the minimum commitment per quarter?
$5,000 is the minimum we are currently taking. We do have a small availability for a minimum of $1250/qtr — if you'd like to ask about this, please email us here.
Where can I find information about subscriptions, distributions, contributing, fees etc?
Angel List have put all this information on the LP FAQ here.
What kind of reporting will you do for LPs?
We will be running a monthly report on the portfolio companies and news/updates from the sector. Each quarter we will run a investment report for LPs too.